We explain how you can reset your Grundig TV in each scenario. Normally, resetting a Grundig TV is very easy, but there are a few factors that can make it difficult. But we have a solution for almost everyone.
The reset if the TV and remote control are intact
You can reset your TV to the factory settings in five small steps:
- 1. Press Menu on the remote control
- 2. Here you have to open the Settings item
- 3.Now you have to go to the last point Info
- 4. If you pressed Info, the item Factory settings should also appear. If you press this, you will be asked if you really want that, so you press yes and the TV does the rest by itself
After the process is complete, you end up back in the setup wizard of your Grundig television.
Reset Grundig TV without remote control
The first question to ask is why you want to reset the TV. If the reason is that the remote control is not working, we can only advise against it, since the chances of success are very small. Here you should rather ask the dealer where you bought the TV for a spare part. Alternatively, you can also write to Grundig yourself. A remote control costs between 20 and 50 euros.
If you still want to do a reset:
You have to unplug the TV. Then press and release the power button on the TV. Then wait 2 minutes, then you have to reconnect the TV to the power supply. If the TV doesn’t turn on by itself, turn it on. The TV should now reset itself.
Grundig TV reset without picture
There are two options here. The first possibility: You navigate blindly through the settings and stick to the points from the first explanation. This should work with the help of the operating instructions, which contain images of the individual menu items. Alternatively, you can use the method from the second point, unfortunately the reset by removing the power supply is not reliable for all Grundig televisions.
Reset Grundig Fire TV Edition
If you have a Grundig Fire TV Edition, you can use this guide to reset your TV.
- 1. Turn on your TV and go down to the Settings category
- 2. Then go to My Fire TV on the far right
- 3. The last item in this menu is Factory data reset , there you press it
- 4. All settings and apps are deleted via the Reset button
- 5. Do not turn off the TV during the process!