Do you have a new Grundig TV and want to tune in to the channels? Or has something changed again? Don’t worry, we’ve put together everything you need to know to get the most out of your Grundig television.
Grundig TV: sort channels
With these short instructions, you will be able to quickly and easily sort your channels the way you want them to be.
- 1. Select Setup, then Source and finally Program Table .
- 2. In the program table menu you can select the programs that are to be moved with
V , Λ , < or > and mark them with OK . The selected programs are then marked with a .
- 3. Now you have to activate the editing mode with the Green button • • (green).
- 4. Remember that if you move programs to other positions, program numbers from other stations can also be changed. If several programs are selected, these programs will be arranged one after the other at the position you have selected.
- 5. Finally, all you have to do is move your programs to the desired position with V , Λ , < or > and confirm with OK .
- 6. Now you can leave the program table again using the EXIT button.
Grundig TV: Activate favorites list
If you want to use the favorites list as the default channel list, all you have to do is press >> (fast forward) on the bottom left of the remote control and then click on the desired favorites list. On new televisions, there is a Fav button under the numeric keypad that you can use to switch between your favorites lists.
- 1. Call up the main menu with the Menu button .
- 2. Open Source , then press Program Table . Then confirm ” Sort channels ” with OK . The overview of the favorites lists is displayed.
- 3. Call up favorites list 1 with OK . The program list and favorites list 1 are displayed, the cursor is in the program list.
- 4. Activate the Filter programs function with OPT (yellow) (the yellow button with the three dots).
- 5. Select and move the desired line.
- 6. Finally, confirm the change with OK .
With some Grundig models, you can simply mark your favorites in the program table.
Grundig TV: channel search
- 1. Select Setup, then Source , then go to Auto Search .
- 2. Then you need to select cable or satellite .
- 3. If you use satellite television, you must now select your satellite and then start the search.
- 4. If you use cable TV, you can simply start the search.
Your TV should then search for channels for a few minutes and then show you a list of all the channels found. If you encounter any problems here, please write to us or leave a comment under this article and we will try to help you.
Sort the Grundig channel list on the PC
It is possible to sort the channel list on your computer and transfer the channel list to a USB stick. There is specially made software for the process. The SetEdit Grundig software allows you to conveniently sort and create your channels and favorites lists on your PC. The tool is free for standard use. It only costs money if you want to use all the functions. We have listed all functions for you and marked those that cost money.
functions of the software
- Display of all data
- Move and delete channels
- Changing almost all data (only possible in the full version)
- Creation of new channels without search (only possible in the full version)
- Extensive search and sorting functions
- print function
- Adapt the channel list to a wish list (only possible in the full versions)
- Create the same channel list for different devices (only possible in full versions)
- Import/Export/Convert from/to other settings formats (only possible in the full version)
- Editing the dvbs_config.xml tv_database.bin settings files
Grundig Fire TV Edition: Sort channels
We have created a small guide for you, with which you can easily sort the channels of your Grundig Fire TV Edition.
- 1. In the first step you have to open the menu with the menu button.
- 2. Then you have to be on live TV.
- 3. Next you have to manage channels.
- 4. Then you have to click on the channel list .
- 5. Now you can move the stations as you like (to do this, the explanation of which button you have to press appears on the right-hand side).
- 6. Now you can close the menu again.